The FlyIdeas Website is managed by ABM Corporation Eood (“We”), registered under number (EIK) 204436239 in the Bulgarian Company Register.
It is managed with a view to respecting your rights to protection of personal data under the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The FlyIdeas Website is hosted and powered by Shopify in Canada. https://www.shopify.com
Since 2001, the Canadian’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) is recognised by a European Union adequacy decision as providing adequate protection. The GDPR provides for the continuity of such adequacy decisions.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the FlyIdeas Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about :
- your web browser,
- IP address,
- time zone
Additionally, as you browse the FlyIdeas Website, we collect information about
- the individual web pages or products that you view,
- what websites or search terms referred you to the FlyIdeas Website, and
- information about how you interact with the FlyIdeas Website.
We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
Your IP address falls in the category of personal data and is treated according to GDPR obligations.
The Website includes our embedded Instagram flow. This also collects device information such as IP address, web browser and interactions with the FlyIdeas Website.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, please see below “Management of Cookies” chapter.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the FlyIdeas Website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the FlyIdeas Website, we collect certain informations from you, including
- your name,
- billing address,
- shipping address,
- Payment information according to your choice, either :
- Card holder name and surname and the last 4 digits of the card number
- PayPal account name and surname
- Stripe account name and surname,
- email address, and
- phone number.
We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
ACCESS AND ADAPTATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have at any time access to all the information of your personal profile and can modify them at will, with the limit that if you have just put through an order your financial information cannot be deleted before the order has been paid for. See below the chapter about your rights.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you about promotions, deals and new products and other company’s news two or three times a year, if you have accepted this possibility when creating your profile.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services, if you have accepted this possibility when creating your profile.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We share your Personal Data with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
- We use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy .
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a request or search warrant from a judicial authority or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
We also use embedded Instagram feed to show you the most recent FlyIdeas products or examples of their real-life use.
We also use reCaptcha technology from Google, as a security feature of the Website. You can see here what it does : https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/v3
We also use Facebook Pixel to create targeted advertisements or marketing communications on Facebook which might be of interest to customers with profiles similar to yours.
- Enabling “Do Not Track” in your web browser settings may be an easy way to accomplish this. Please consult https://efraudprevention.net/home/templates/?a=118 or https://proprivacy.com/ruinmysearchhistory/how-to-block-cookies on how to enable this privacy setting on your browser.
- You can also change the way your browser handles cookies. Already existing cookies can be deleted.
- Please consult www.allaboutcookies.org on how to manage or delete cookies in your browser
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
ACCESS and ADAPTABILITY
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access all personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, updated, or deleted. This comes in addition to the possibility you have to personally modify your Website Profile.
If you would like to exercise this right, please visit this link:
Please note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
When you browse the Website, we retain records of your IP address, in order to analyse the use of the Website for 3 years after your last visit of the Website with this IP address.
When you create a Customer Profile on the Website, we retain your Profile for 3 years after your last connection. It is then automatically deleted and cannot be recovered. After deletion, you cannot any more obtain information on your past history on the Website.
When you place an order through the Website, we will maintain your Order Information in our records for 10 years, even if your customer profile has been deleted in the meantime.
DELETION OF YOUR DATA
You can request the deletion of your personal profile by visiting the following section: https://flyideas.eu/pages/edit-personal-data.
In addition to that, should you wish to also delete all traces of your past interactions with the website, you can contact ABM Corporation Eood at the following email: email@example.com
Once your request is received, we are going to delete your data within 2 working days, except for information related to an online order.
Please note, that any information regarding orders put through the Website needs to be retain for 10 years in order to be able to answer the legal requests from Bulgarian fiscal administration and judicial authorities.
If the changes are sweeping, you may receive, as a registered user, an email informing you about the impact of the changes.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org